Peanut-Butter Cake Recipe
- 175 gr smooth peanut butter
- 100 gr fresh butter
- 100 gr of refined sugar
- 60 gr sugar palm
- 120 gr wheat flour (sifted)
- 1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda (sifted)
- 1 / 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 chicken eggs
- 50 gr of peeled peanuts (roasted and roughly chopped)
How to Make :
- Beat the butter together with peanut butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the eggs, beat until blended.
- Add the flour and baking soda, stirring until smooth.
- Form the dough into balls and press to widen.
- Place on flat baking pan, put enough distance between them.
- Press the surface of the cake batter with back of fork until slightly flattened.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped peanuts on top.
- Bake in oven with a temperature of 160 º C for 25 minutes, until dry and cooked.
- Remove, cool and store in jars and ready to enjoy